Continental Vanco 2
|Tire Size||UTQG Rating||Service Description||Load/Ply Rating||Mileage Warranty||Sidewall||Per Tire||Best Price Guarantee||Add To Cart|
|195/70R15||280 A A||104R||D-8 Ply||N/A||$ 109.00||Call|
- Three Season Traction: Lateral grooves for improved grip and steering response. Three circumferential for resistance against hydroplaning.
- Sleek Styling for an Enhanced Look.
- Durable Construction: The Continental Vanco is available in 6 or 8 ply rating. Reinforced sidewall. Solid center rib for maximum contact and even wear.
- Designed for 2WD Trucks, Vans, and SUVs.
- The original equipment tire chosen for sprinter vans.
Reviewed by 1 customer - Own these tires? Write a Review.
By Jerry Wilhelm from W'ford, tx 76086 Tx on Vehicle: 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan
Miles Driven on Tires: 3000
Driving Style: Aggressive
Driving Conditions: Mostly Highway
Would buy Tire Again?: yes
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
Every thing went just as planned. No problems what so ever. Tread Depot had the best price online, also.
Back to Top